- Grinder mill
- 6R grinder mill
- High pressure micronizer
- SCM Series Super-micro Mill
- Conical mill
- Cone crusher
- Jaw crusher
- Compound cone crusher
- JY cone crusher
- Impact crusher
- VSI crusher(sand making machine)
- High Efficiency Sand Making Machine
- Crushing plant
- Granite crushing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Basalt crushing plant
- River stone crushing plant
- The wheeled mobile crushing station
Gypsum is also called plaster. The gypsum mine is the main raw material to produce gypsum binder and gypsum building products and the retarder of portland cement. After calcining under 600~800°C and adding little catalyst ( such as lime ), we can levigate the whole mixture and get anhydrite binder which is also called Kim Binder. After calcining under 900~1000°C and levigating, we can get calcined gypsum. We can use both the plasters in the production and the strength is higher than the usual building gypsum products. Plaster of paris has better wear resistance and water resistance.
In civil engineering, the gypsum mine can be used in Interior plastering, painting, architecture and decoration products and gypsum board. With the development of cement industry and the increase of gypsum requirement, market demand to construction gypsum and gypsum building products has promoted the rapid development of gypsum mining.
Gypsum Application in industry
1. Gypsum Application in the construction and building materials Industry: The plaster raw materials mainly include raw gypsum, chemical gypsum, anhydrite. Among these, the gypsum usually refers to natural gypsum, also known as soft plaster and is the main raw material in construction gypsum production. The chemical plaster is often used in Phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizer production while the anhydrite is usually used to produce construction gypsum products or additives which is different from the raw gypsum mine.
2. Gypsum Application in Cement Industry: The grinding plaster can be used as portland cement retarder, cement batching, anhydrite cement production, gypsum slag cement production and gypsum bauxite expansion cement production, etc.
3. Gypsum Application in chemical industry: The gypsum can be used to produce sulfuric acid, ammonium sulfate fertilizer, etc. Usage in agriculture : For fertilizer, pesticide production and soil improvement, crushed gypsum is widely applied.
4. Other uses: What’s more, the grinding plaster can also be used in packing paints, rubber, plastics, textiles, paper, chalk, toothpaste, cosmetics. In food, arts and crafts, etc. gypsum has a wide range of applications.
Composition: CaSO4-2(H2O), Hydrated Calcium Sulfate
Special quality: white, colorless or gray
Place of origin: northeast china
Functional use: Gypsum mine is used in the manufacture of plaster, wall board, some cements, fertilizer, paint filler, ornamental stone, etc.
Gypsum Crusher Sale
Gypsum mining equipments
Gypsum mining equipment is the mining equipment Shanghai Jianye provide for gypsum solution. Since the day Shanghai Jianye was founded, we kept ourselves into mining equipment developing and improving. Of all our gypsum mining equipments, gypsum mining equipments has excellent performance and is welcomed by our customers. Shanghai Jianye gypsum mining equipment to process gypsum includes jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, High Pressure Suspension Grinding Mill, Raymond mill, Micro powder mill and so on. For these gypsum mining machines, we will give your best products with perfect services.
Gypsum Case Introduction
Photoelectric separation is a sorting method which uses the light difference between gypsum mine and gangue according to the photoelectric effect principle. When needing high-quality ore dressing, the method of photoelectric separation can be used to purify mineral.
β-plaster production craft flow is usually as follows:
ore storage→crushing and grinding →Homogenization→Calcination and dehydration→Aging→Grinding and mixing→Package. Pay attention that do first grinding before calcine while using wok.
Raw gypsum dry calcining process is as follows : After being shipped from the mining site, the raw gypsum mine should be first through storage and selection, and then enter into the follow process to ensure continuous and stable quality feed. From the vibrating feeder to the jaw crusher, the gypsum quarry is feeded and crushed to less than 8cm. Then through the secondary gypsum crushing, such as impact crusher, cone crusher,etc. the mineral is crushed to less than 2cm. The end products will be transported to calcining kiln through bucket elevator. We can chanage the temperature of the calcining kiln to produce β-type hemihydrate gypsum, anhydrite and over gypsum.
α-wet calcining process and the process is generally as follows : Gypsum raw material warehouse→vibrating screen→Autoclave autoclaved and dried→crushing and grinding→Homogenization and storage→ mixing of a-plaster and β-plaster→package and transportation.
Shanghai Jianye gypsum crusher has excellent performance in gypsum crushing and provides professional gypsum crushing solution. Shanghai Jianye gypsum crusher does well in gypsum crushing and is welcomed by our customers. Shanghai Jianye gypsum crusher is featured with high quality, high capacity, high efficiency, long service time and less down time. Jianye has developed gypsum crusher for several decades. Shanghai Jianye gypsum crusher has four series: jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vertical shaft impact crusher.
Shanghai Jianye gypsum mining equipment features
1. High quality. Shanghai Jianye applies advanced technology in gypsum mining equipment producing.
2. High capacity. Shanghai Jianye mining equipment is designed with the best structure which ensures the high capacity.
3. Long service time. Shanghai Jianye gypsum mining equipment is produced with strong and the best materials.
4. Self-protecting system. Shanghai Jianye gypsum crusher is equipped with self-protecting devices to protect when overloading.
5. Professional service. For each Shanghai Jianye gypsum mining equipment, Jianye has the professional team for you to solve any problems you meet.